- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Consumables / IV ConnectorsClave™ IV Connector TechnologyAdvanced IV connector infection control technology designed to help enhance safety and efficiency
- Airway Management / Tracheostomy / Silicone Tracheostomy TubesBivona Customization Services
- Pharmacy Preparation / Closed System Transfer DevicesChemoClave™Familiar luer-based closed system transfer device
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Consumables / IV ConnectorsClave Neutron™ ConnectorBreakthrough technology that reduces reflux to help maintain catheter patency while providing a safe and effective microbial barrier.
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Consumables / IV ConnectorsNanoClave™ Manifolds and StopcocksNeedlefree manifolds and stopcocks featuring proven Clave™ infection control technology help to reduce infection risks while efficiently delivering IV medications.
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Consumables / Disinfecting CapsSwabCap™The only disinfecting cap to help maximize patient safety by providing continuous disinfection for up to 7 days, if not removed.
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Pumps and Software / Medfusion Syringe PumpsMedfusion™ 4000 Wireless Syringe Infusion PumpA trusted syringe pump for your small volume needs
- Infusion Therapy / Vascular Access / Catheters / Powerwand Midline CathetersPowerwand Midline CathetersMidline catheters with proprietary material shown to help resist thrombus formation.
- Infusion Therapy / IV SolutionsInjectable IV SolutionsA robust portfolio of intravenous solution options in flexible containers, including fluid and electrolyte replenishment, IV medication patient administration, and tamper-evident accessories.
- Temperature Management / Blood and Fluid Warming SystemsLevel 1™ H-1200 Fast Flow Fluid WarmerFast flow fluid warming with integrated air detector/clamp
- Hemodynamic Monitoring / Closed Blood SamplingSafeSet™ Blood Sampling SystemA closed, needlefree in-line blood sampling system that reduces blood waste, while minimizing the risk of IV line contamination and the transmission of infectious disease.
- Infusion Therapy / Vascular Access / Catheters / Safety PIVCSuperCath 5Peripheral IV catheter with integrated blood-containment technology and fully encapsulated needle protection.
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Consumables / Disinfecting CapsSwabTip™Introducing SwabTip, a male-luer disinfecting cap that covers the entire open male luer, disinfecting the luer with seventy percent isopropyl alcohol while providing a physical barrier to protect the internal luer threads.
- Infusion Therapy / Vascular Access / Blood Collection / Blood DiversionVI ByPass Syringe®Innovative and intuitive blood diversion technology.
- Infusion Therapy / Vascular Access / Catheters / Safety PIVCViaValveViaValve™ Safety IV Catheter. Peripheral IV Catheter that provides blood control and full encapsulated needle protection.
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Consumables / IV ConnectorsNuitiv™ ConnectorDesigned to be universally compatible with a range of male luer technologies, including emergency glass syringes and luer-slip connections.
- Infusion Therapy / Vascular Access / Catheters / Powerwand Midline CathetersPowerwand™ Extended Dwell CathetersExtended dwell catheter with proprietary material shown to help resist thrombus formation.
- Temperature Management / Blood and Fluid Warming SystemsHotline™ 3 Blood and Fluid WarmerThe Hotline 3 Blood and Fluid Warmer is designed for use with the HOTLINE Fluid Warming Sets to warm blood and intravenous (IV) fluids and deliver them to the patient’s intravenous access site at normothermic temperatures under gravity flow...
- Temperature Management / Convective Warming SystemsLevel 1™ Convective Warmer DeviceThe Level 1 Convective Warming System consists of a high-flow convective warmer with hose-end temperature control, a convective warming blanket, and accessories.
The convective warmer draws ambient-temperature air through a HEPA air filter. The...
- Temperature Management / Convective Warming SystemsSnuggle Warm™ Blankets – Convective Warming SystemsThe Snuggle Warm Patient Warming Blankets are disposable, single-use blankets that are placed on the patient and connected to a convective warmer.
The blankets are intended to prevent and treat hypothermia when temperature therapy is clinically...
- Temperature Management / Temperature ProbesEsophageal Stethoscope Temperature SensorICU Medical Level 1™ Disposable Administration Sets with temperature sensors are placed into the esophagus to provide accurate continuous measurement of a patient’s core body temperature and to transmit heart and lung sounds to the anesthesia providers.
- Temperature Management / Blood and Fluid Warming SystemsHotline™ Blood and Fluid WarmerHotline Blood and Fluid Warmers deliver normothermic fluid at routine flow rates. The unique triple-lumen tubing design eliminates patient line cooldown and delivers warm fluids to your patients. Disposable setup is easy and fast and requires less...
- Temperature Management / Blood and Fluid Warming SystemsHotline™ Disposable Administration SetsICU Medical offers a variety of disposables administration sets and accessories for use with Hotline Blood and Fluid Warmers.
- Temperature Management / Blood and Fluid Warming SystemsHotline™ Fluid Warming AccessoriesICU Medical offers a variety of fluid warming accessories for use with Hotline Blood and Fluid Warmers.
Please enter your details into the following form.