- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Consumables / IV ConnectorsClave™ IV Connector TechnologyAdvanced IV connector infection control technology designed to help enhance safety and efficiency
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Pumps and Software / Plum Large Volume PumpsPlum Duo™ Infusion SystemClinician-driven dual-channel infusion pump that blends ease of use with proven medication delivery and safety
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Pumps and Software / Plum Large Volume PumpsPlum 360™Get automatic safety with unmatched efficiency and interoperability in one connected IV system
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Consumables / IV ConnectorsClave Neutron™ ConnectorBreakthrough technology that reduces reflux to help maintain catheter patency while providing a safe and effective microbial barrier.
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Consumables / IV ConnectorsNanoClave™ Manifolds and StopcocksNeedlefree manifolds and stopcocks featuring proven Clave™ infection control technology help to reduce infection risks while efficiently delivering IV medications.
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Consumables / Disinfecting CapsSwabCap™The only disinfecting cap to help maximize patient safety by providing continuous disinfection for up to 7 days, if not removed.
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Pumps and Software / CADD Pain and Ambulatory PumpsCADD-Solis™ Infusion SystemThe design of CADD-Solis system, with it’s compact size, flexible power options and guided on-pump help screens, allows for a smooth transition as patients move from the hospital to their home.
Throughout the hospital, pain management therapies are delivered with the CADD-Solis, with a single system for PCA, Epidural and PNB therapies.
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Pumps and Software / CADD Pain and Ambulatory PumpsCADD-Solis VIP™ICU Medical also offers the CADD-Solis VIP ambulatory infusion system, which includes five distinct delivery modes, designed to meet home infusion needs, leveraging the same user interface and disposables as the CADD-Solis used in the hospital.
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Pumps and Software / Medfusion Syringe PumpsMedfusion™ 4000 Wireless Syringe Infusion PumpA trusted syringe pump for your small volume needs
- Infusion Therapy / Vascular Access / Catheters / Powerwand Midline CathetersPowerwand Midline CathetersMidline catheters with proprietary material shown to help resist thrombus formation.
- Infusion Therapy / Vascular Access / Catheters / Safety PIVCDeltaven Fast FlashDeltaVen Fast Flash. Transforming care with device selection and redesigning peripheral IV access to help support completion of therapy with one-stick hospital initiatives
- Infusion Therapy / IV SolutionsInjectable IV SolutionsA robust portfolio of intravenous solution options in flexible containers, including fluid and electrolyte replenishment, IV medication patient administration, and tamper-evident accessories.
- Temperature Management / Blood and Fluid Warming SystemsLevel 1™ H-1200 Fast Flow Fluid WarmerFast flow fluid warming with integrated air detector/clamp
- Hemodynamic Monitoring / Closed Blood SamplingSafeSet™ Blood Sampling SystemA closed, needlefree in-line blood sampling system that reduces blood waste, while minimizing the risk of IV line contamination and the transmission of infectious disease.
- Infusion Therapy / Vascular Access / Catheters / Safety PIVCSuperCath 5Peripheral IV catheter with integrated blood-containment technology and fully encapsulated needle protection.
- Hemodynamic Monitoring / Monitoring and Advanced Sensor Catheters / Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters (PICC)TriOx-PICCGet access to continuous venous oximetry (Scv0₂) and other hemodynamic measurements less invasively and more affordable.
- Infusion Therapy / Vascular Access / Catheters / Safety PIVCViaValveViaValve™ Safety IV Catheter. Peripheral IV Catheter that provides blood control and full encapsulated needle protection.
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Consumables / IV ConnectorsNuitiv™ ConnectorDesigned to be universally compatible with a range of male luer technologies, including emergency glass syringes and luer-slip connections.
- Infusion Therapy / Vascular Access / Catheters / Powerwand Midline CathetersPowerwand™ Extended Dwell CathetersExtended dwell catheter with proprietary material shown to help resist thrombus formation.
- Temperature Management / Blood and Fluid Warming SystemsHotline™ 3 Blood and Fluid WarmerThe Hotline 3 Blood and Fluid Warmer is designed for use with the HOTLINE Fluid Warming Sets to warm blood and intravenous (IV) fluids and deliver them to the patient’s intravenous access site at normothermic temperatures under gravity flow...
- Temperature Management / Convective Warming SystemsLevel 1™ Convective Warmer DeviceThe Level 1 Convective Warming System consists of a high-flow convective warmer with hose-end temperature control, a convective warming blanket, and accessories.
The convective warmer draws ambient-temperature air through a HEPA air filter. The...
- Temperature Management / Convective Warming SystemsSnuggle Warm™ Blankets – Convective Warming SystemsThe Snuggle Warm Patient Warming Blankets are disposable, single-use blankets that are placed on the patient and connected to a convective warmer.
The blankets are intended to prevent and treat hypothermia when temperature therapy is clinically...
- Airway Management / General Anesthesia / Anesthesia BreathingAdult Disposable Anesthesia Breathing CircuitsPortex circuit systems offer various circuit designs suitable for both adult and pediatric patients. These options include expandable, corrugated, and single-limb configurations.
An extensive array of accessories is available, encompassing masks,...
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Pumps and Software / CADD Pain and Ambulatory Pumps / CADD Infusion DisposablesCADD™ Administration Sets with Air-Eliminating FilterFor use with CADD-Solis VIP™ and CADD-Legacy™ pumps
Please enter your details into the following form.