Drug Reconstitution Transfer Device
For reconstitution of liquid or lyophilized 20 mm standard drug vials and aseptic transfer into ICU Medical’s multi-port LifeCare™ IV container systems (up to 250 mL)
Facilitate admixture medications where and when you need them
With the Rio drug reconstitution device, you get a needlefree tool to mix both liquid or powdered drugs in the pharmacy or at the point of care.
An integrated stopcock helps improve operational flexibility by allowing for immediate or future activation. This helps ensure the accuracy of medication delivery by letting you close the fluid pathway after reconstitution and prevent reconstituted drug from re-entering the vial.
Meeting your admixture needs in the pharmacy
or at the point of care
- Compatible with ICU Medical’s multi-port
LifeCare™ IV container systems (up to 250 mL)
- For reconstitution of liquid or lyophilized 20 mm standard drug vials
- Needlefree design helps reduce needlestick injuries
- Supports a batching workflow
- Post reconstitution, the fluid pathway can be closed to help prevent reconstituted drug from re-entering the vial
Latex-free | Non-PVC/Non-DEHP | Single-use only | Individual sterile packaging
Please enter your details into the following form.