We connect patients and caregivers through safe, life-saving, life-enhancing products, systems, and services.
We are dedicated to bringing you tools designed to be safe and reliable across the continuum of care. We help patients and caregivers forge the human and emotional connections that enhance clinical experience and are the essence of outstanding quality of care.
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Consumables / IV ConnectorsClave™ IV Connector TechnologyAdvanced IV connector infection control technology designed to help enhance safety and efficiency
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Pumps and Software / Plum Large Volume PumpsPlum Duo™ Infusion SystemClinician-driven dual-channel infusion pump that blends ease of use with proven medication delivery and safety
- Renal CareClearGuard™ HDThe ClearGuard™ HD antimicrobial barrier cap is the first and only device available for sale in the US that kills infection causing bacteria inside a hemodialysis catheter hub.
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Pumps and Software / Infusion Safety SoftwareLifeShield™ Infusion Safety SoftwareCutting-edge unified software for Plum Duo™ infusion pumps, fostering seamless collaboration, rapid data access, and operational efficiency
- Pharmacy Preparation / Closed System Transfer DevicesChemoLock™Click-to-lock closed system transfer device
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Pumps and Software / Plum Large Volume PumpsPlum 360™Get automatic safety with unmatched efficiency and interoperability in one connected IV system
- Airway Management / Tracheostomy / Silicone Tracheostomy TubesBivona Customization Services
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Pumps and Software / Infusion Safety SoftwareICU Medical MedNet™ Safety SoftwareAn IV medication management platform for Plum 360™ infusion pumps that helps you minimize drug errors and increase patient safety
- Pharmacy Preparation / Closed System Transfer DevicesChemoClave™Familiar luer-based closed system transfer device
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Consumables / IV ConnectorsClave Neutron™ ConnectorBreakthrough technology that reduces reflux to help maintain catheter patency while providing a safe and effective microbial barrier.
- Pharmacy Preparation / Compounding and AutomationDiana™ Compounding Workflow SystemMaximize efficiency and safety by remotely verifying every mix without having to gown up and enter the cleanroom
- Pharmacy Preparation / Compounding and AutomationDiana™ Peristaltic Pump ModuleConvenient and efficient fluid dispensing technology designed for the fast transfer of large-volume, non-hazardous fluids and the preparation of stock bags and syringes
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Consumables / IV ConnectorsNanoClave™ Manifolds and StopcocksNeedlefree manifolds and stopcocks featuring proven Clave™ infection control technology help to reduce infection risks while efficiently delivering IV medications.
- Infusion Therapy / IV SolutionsNon-PVC, Non-DEHP IV Solution ContainersA full line of 0.9% Sodium Chloride Injection, USP in flexible, non-PVC/non-DEHP IV containers, and tamper-evident accessories to help meet drug compatibility, patient safety, and environmental initiatives.
- Pharmacy Preparation / Compounding and AutomationRio™ Drug Reconstitution Transfer DeviceFacilitate admixture medications where and when you need them
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Consumables / Disinfecting CapsSwabCap™The only disinfecting cap to help maximize patient safety by providing continuous disinfection for up to 7 days, if not removed.
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Pumps and Software / CADD Pain and Ambulatory PumpsCADD-Solis™ Infusion SystemThe design of CADD-Solis system, with it’s compact size, flexible power options and guided on-pump help screens, allows for a smooth transition as patients move from the hospital to their home.
Throughout the hospital, pain management therapies are delivered with the CADD-Solis, with a single system for PCA, Epidural and PNB therapies.
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Pumps and Software / CADD Pain and Ambulatory PumpsCADD-Solis VIP™ICU Medical also offers the CADD-Solis VIP ambulatory infusion system, which includes five distinct delivery modes, designed to meet home infusion needs, leveraging the same user interface and disposables as the CADD-Solis used in the hospital.
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Pumps and Software / Infusion Safety SoftwarePharmGuard™ Infusion Management SystemInfusion Safety Software for CADD™ and Medfusion™ infusion pumps
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Pumps and Software / Medfusion Syringe PumpsMedfusion™ 4000 Wireless Syringe Infusion PumpA trusted syringe pump for your small volume needs
- Infusion Therapy / Vascular Access / Catheters / Powerwand Midline CathetersPowerwand Midline CathetersMidline catheters with proprietary material shown to help resist thrombus formation.
- Infusion Therapy / Vascular Access / Subcutaneous DeliveryCleo™ 90 Infusion SetA single-use disposable subcutaneous infusion set for use in a variety of infusion therapies (including insulin), helping make insertions quick and convenient in the home.
We partner with you...
• To help enhance the patient experience and...
- Infusion Therapy / Vascular Access / Catheters / Safety PIVCDeltaven Fast FlashDeltaVen Fast Flash. Transforming care with device selection and redesigning peripheral IV access to help support completion of therapy with one-stick hospital initiatives
- Pharmacy Preparation / Compounding and AutomationDiana™ Hazardous Drug Compounding SystemBreakthrough innovation in accuracy, safety, and efficiency for hazardous drug preparation.
Please enter your details into the following form.