- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Consumables / IV ConnectorsClave™ IV Connector TechnologyAdvanced IV connector infection control technology designed to help enhance safety and efficiency
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Pumps and Software / Plum Large Volume PumpsPlum Duo™ Infusion SystemClinician-driven dual-channel infusion pump that blends ease of use with proven medication delivery and safety
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Pumps and Software / Plum Large Volume PumpsPlum 360™Get automatic safety with unmatched efficiency and interoperability in one connected IV system
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Consumables / Disinfecting CapsSwabCap™The only disinfecting cap to help maximize patient safety by providing continuous disinfection for up to 7 days, if not removed.
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Pumps and Software / CADD Pain and Ambulatory PumpsCADD-Solis™ Infusion SystemThe design of CADD-Solis system, with it’s compact size, flexible power options and guided on-pump help screens, allows for a smooth transition as patients move from the hospital to their home.
Throughout the hospital, pain management therapies are delivered with the CADD-Solis, with a single system for PCA, Epidural and PNB therapies.
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Pumps and Software / CADD Pain and Ambulatory PumpsCADD-Solis VIP™ICU Medical also offers the CADD-Solis VIP ambulatory infusion system, which includes five distinct delivery modes, designed to meet home infusion needs, leveraging the same user interface and disposables as the CADD-Solis used in the hospital.
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Pumps and Software / Medfusion Syringe PumpsMedfusion™ 4000 Wireless Syringe Infusion PumpA trusted syringe pump for your small volume needs
- Infusion Therapy / Vascular Access / Catheters / Safety PIVCDeltaven Fast FlashDeltaVen Fast Flash. Transforming care with device selection and redesigning peripheral IV access to help support completion of therapy with one-stick hospital initiatives
- Infusion Therapy / IV SolutionsInjectable IV SolutionsA robust portfolio of intravenous solution options in flexible containers, including fluid and electrolyte replenishment, IV medication patient administration, and tamper-evident accessories.
- Infusion Therapy / IV SolutionsIrrigationA comprehensive portfolio of irrigation solution options in flexible and semi-rigid containers for general and surgical irrigation patient procedures.
- Temperature Management / Blood and Fluid Warming SystemsLevel 1™ H-1200 Fast Flow Fluid WarmerFast flow fluid warming with integrated air detector/clamp
- Infusion Therapy / Vascular Access / Catheters / Safety PIVCSuperCath 5Peripheral IV catheter with integrated blood-containment technology and fully encapsulated needle protection.
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Consumables / Disinfecting CapsSwabTip™Introducing SwabTip, a male-luer disinfecting cap that covers the entire open male luer, disinfecting the luer with seventy percent isopropyl alcohol while providing a physical barrier to protect the internal luer threads.
- Infusion Therapy / Vascular Access / Catheters / Safety PIVCViaValveViaValve™ Safety IV Catheter. Peripheral IV Catheter that provides blood control and full encapsulated needle protection.
- Temperature Management / Blood and Fluid Warming SystemsHotline™ 3 Blood and Fluid WarmerThe Hotline 3 Blood and Fluid Warmer is designed for use with the HOTLINE Fluid Warming Sets to warm blood and intravenous (IV) fluids and deliver them to the patient’s intravenous access site at normothermic temperatures under gravity flow...
- Temperature Management / Convective Warming SystemsLevel 1™ Convective Warmer DeviceThe Level 1 Convective Warming System consists of a high-flow convective warmer with hose-end temperature control, a convective warming blanket, and accessories.
The convective warmer draws ambient-temperature air through a HEPA air filter. The...
- Temperature Management / Convective Warming SystemsSnuggle Warm™ Blankets – Convective Warming SystemsThe Snuggle Warm Patient Warming Blankets are disposable, single-use blankets that are placed on the patient and connected to a convective warmer.
The blankets are intended to prevent and treat hypothermia when temperature therapy is clinically...
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Pumps and Software / CADD Pain and Ambulatory Pumps / CADD Infusion DisposablesCADD™ Administration Sets with Air-Eliminating FilterFor use with CADD-Solis VIP™ and CADD-Legacy™ pumps
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Pumps and Software / CADD Pain and Ambulatory Pumps / CADD Infusion DisposablesCADD™ Administration Sets with Flow Stop Free-Flow Protection
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Pumps and Software / CADD Pain and Ambulatory Pumps / CADD Infusion DisposablesCADD™ Extension SetsDesigned to be used with a CADD Medication Cassette Reservoir.
- CADD™ High-Volume Administration Sets with Flow Stop Free-Flow ProtectionFor use with the CADD-Solis™ and CADD-Solis VIP™ pumps only
- Infusion Therapy / Vascular Access / Catheters / Conventional PIVCCathlon™ IV CathetersThe ICU Medical Cathlon IV Catheter offers the features and quality of the Jelco™ IV Catheter combined with the added feature of a metal hub, designed to allow for optimal balance, weight, and suturing.
- Temperature Management / Temperature ProbesEsophageal Stethoscope Temperature SensorICU Medical Level 1™ Disposable Administration Sets with temperature sensors are placed into the esophagus to provide accurate continuous measurement of a patient’s core body temperature and to transmit heart and lung sounds to the anesthesia providers.
- Temperature Management / Blood and Fluid Warming SystemsHotline™ Blood and Fluid WarmerHotline Blood and Fluid Warmers deliver normothermic fluid at routine flow rates. The unique triple-lumen tubing design eliminates patient line cooldown and delivers warm fluids to your patients. Disposable setup is easy and fast and requires less...
Please enter your details into the following form.