Focused and committed to enhancing the safety and efficiency of IV therapy
We are dedicated to bringing you intuitive, patient-centric IV products and services that provide meaningful clinical differentiation, consistent innovation, and superior value.
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Consumables / IV ConnectorsClave™ IV Connector TechnologyAdvanced IV connector infection control technology designed to help enhance safety and efficiency
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Consumables / IV ConnectorsClave Neutron™ ConnectorBreakthrough technology that reduces reflux to help maintain catheter patency while providing a safe and effective microbial barrier.
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Consumables / IV ConnectorsNanoClave™ Manifolds and StopcocksNeedlefree manifolds and stopcocks featuring proven Clave™ infection control technology help to reduce infection risks while efficiently delivering IV medications.
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Consumables / Disinfecting CapsSwabCap™The only disinfecting cap to help maximize patient safety by providing continuous disinfection for up to 7 days, if not removed.
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Pumps and Software / CADD Pain and Ambulatory PumpsCADD-Solis™ Infusion SystemThe design of CADD-Solis system, with it’s compact size, flexible power options and guided on-pump help screens, allows for a smooth transition as patients move from the hospital to their home.
Throughout the hospital, pain management therapies are delivered with the CADD-Solis, with a single system for PCA, Epidural and PNB therapies.
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Pumps and Software / CADD Pain and Ambulatory PumpsCADD-Solis VIP™ICU Medical also offers the CADD-Solis VIP ambulatory infusion system, which includes five distinct delivery modes, designed to meet home infusion needs, leveraging the same user interface and disposables as the CADD-Solis used in the hospital.
- Infusion Therapy / IV SolutionsInjectable IV SolutionsA robust portfolio of intravenous solution options in flexible containers, including fluid and electrolyte replenishment, IV medication patient administration, and tamper-evident accessories.
- Infusion Therapy / IV SolutionsParenteral NutritionA specialized portfolio of parenteral nutrition products and accessories for manual and automated compounding preparations for patients requiring IV nutritional support.
- Infusion Therapy / Vascular Access / Catheters / Safety PIVCSuperCath 5Peripheral IV catheter with integrated blood-containment technology and fully encapsulated needle protection.
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Consumables / Disinfecting CapsSwabTip™Introducing SwabTip, a male-luer disinfecting cap that covers the entire open male luer, disinfecting the luer with seventy percent isopropyl alcohol while providing a physical barrier to protect the internal luer threads.
- Infusion Therapy / Vascular Access / Catheters / Safety PIVCViaValveViaValve™ Safety IV Catheter. Peripheral IV Catheter that provides blood control and full encapsulated needle protection.
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Consumables / IV ConnectorsNuitiv™ ConnectorDesigned to be universally compatible with a range of male luer technologies, including emergency glass syringes and luer-slip connections.
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Pumps and Software / CADD Pain and Ambulatory Pumps / CADD Infusion DisposablesCADD™ Administration Sets with Air-Eliminating FilterFor use with CADD-Solis VIP™ and CADD-Legacy™ pumps
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Pumps and Software / CADD Pain and Ambulatory Pumps / CADD Infusion DisposablesCADD™ Administration Sets with Flow Stop Free-Flow Protection
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Pumps and Software / CADD Pain and Ambulatory Pumps / CADD Infusion DisposablesCADD™ Extension SetsDesigned to be used with a CADD Medication Cassette Reservoir.
- CADD™ High-Volume Administration Sets with Flow Stop Free-Flow ProtectionFor use with the CADD-Solis™ and CADD-Solis VIP™ pumps only
Please enter your details into the following form.