- Infusion Therapy / IV SolutionsInjectable IV SolutionsA robust portfolio of intravenous solution options in flexible containers, including fluid and electrolyte replenishment, IV medication patient administration, and tamper-evident accessories.
- Infusion Therapy / IV SolutionsIrrigationA comprehensive portfolio of irrigation solution options in flexible and semi-rigid containers for general and surgical irrigation patient procedures.
- Temperature Management / Blood and Fluid Warming SystemsLevel 1™ H-1200 Fast Flow Fluid WarmerFast flow fluid warming with integrated air detector/clamp
- Infusion Therapy / IV SolutionsParenteral NutritionA specialized portfolio of parenteral nutrition products and accessories for manual and automated compounding preparations for patients requiring IV nutritional support.
- Airway Management / Tracheostomy / Portex PVC Tracheostomy TubesPortex™ BLUperc™ and BLUgriggs™ Percutaneous Dilation Kits
- Hemodynamic Monitoring / Closed Blood SamplingSafeSet™ Blood Sampling SystemA closed, needlefree in-line blood sampling system that reduces blood waste, while minimizing the risk of IV line contamination and the transmission of infectious disease.
- Infusion Therapy / Vascular Access / Catheters / Safety PIVCSuperCath 5Peripheral IV catheter with integrated blood-containment technology and fully encapsulated needle protection.
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Consumables / Disinfecting CapsSwabTip™Introducing SwabTip, a male-luer disinfecting cap that covers the entire open male luer, disinfecting the luer with seventy percent isopropyl alcohol while providing a physical barrier to protect the internal luer threads.
- Renal CareTego™ Needlefree Hemodialysis ConnectorTego Needlefree Hemodialysis Connector. Designed to help protect your patients’ catheters from contamination and increased risk of catheter-related bloodstream infections (CRBSIs) during hemodialysis and apheresis applications.
- Hemodynamic Monitoring / Monitoring and Advanced Sensor Catheters / Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters (PICC)TriOx-PICCGet access to continuous venous oximetry (Scv0₂) and other hemodynamic measurements less invasively and more affordable.
- Infusion Therapy / Vascular Access / Blood Collection / Blood DiversionVI ByPass Syringe®Innovative and intuitive blood diversion technology.
- Infusion Therapy / Vascular Access / Catheters / Safety PIVCViaValveViaValve™ Safety IV Catheter. Peripheral IV Catheter that provides blood control and full encapsulated needle protection.
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Pumps and Software300 SeriesIntroducing the 300 Series infusion system, an all-in-one infusion system designed for today’s busy and fast-paced healthcare environment.
- Infusion Therapy / Infusion Consumables / IV ConnectorsNuitiv™ ConnectorDesigned to be universally compatible with a range of male luer technologies, including emergency glass syringes and luer-slip connections.
- Infusion Therapy / Vascular Access / Catheters / Powerwand Midline CathetersPowerwand™ Extended Dwell CathetersExtended dwell catheter with proprietary material shown to help resist thrombus formation.
- Temperature Management / Blood and Fluid Warming SystemsHotline™ 3 Blood and Fluid WarmerThe Hotline 3 Blood and Fluid Warmer is designed for use with the HOTLINE Fluid Warming Sets to warm blood and intravenous (IV) fluids and deliver them to the patient’s intravenous access site at normothermic temperatures under gravity flow...
- Temperature Management / Convective Warming SystemsLevel 1™ Convective Warmer DeviceThe Level 1 Convective Warming System consists of a high-flow convective warmer with hose-end temperature control, a convective warming blanket, and accessories.
The convective warmer draws ambient-temperature air through a HEPA air filter. The...
- Temperature Management / Convective Warming SystemsSnuggle Warm™ Blankets – Convective Warming SystemsThe Snuggle Warm Patient Warming Blankets are disposable, single-use blankets that are placed on the patient and connected to a convective warmer.
The blankets are intended to prevent and treat hypothermia when temperature therapy is clinically...
- Airway Management / Ventilation / Mechanical Ventilation1st Response™ Adult Manual ResuscitatorsThe 1st Response adult manual resuscitators are single-use, disposable emergency manual ventilators. It is a pulmonary-assist device intended to provide respiratory support to patients suffering from respiratory distress.
- Airway Management / Ventilation / Mechanical Ventilation1st Response™ Infant Manual ResuscitatorsThe Portex™ 1st Response pediatric and infant manual resuscitators are disposable, single-use emergency manual ventilators.
Features include low dead-space patient valve assembly (7 mL), a pressure-limiting valve (PLV), and manometer port with...
- Airway Management / Ventilation / Mechanical Ventilation1st Response™ Pediatric Manual ResuscitatorsThe Portex™ 1st Response pediatric and infant manual resuscitators are disposable, single-use emergency manual ventilators.
Features include low dead space patient valve assembly (7 mL), a pressure-limiting valve (PLV), and manometer port with...
- Airway Management / General Anesthesia / Anesthesia BreathingAdult Disposable Anesthesia Breathing CircuitsPortex circuit systems offer various circuit designs suitable for both adult and pediatric patients. These options include expandable, corrugated, and single-limb configurations.
An extensive array of accessories is available, encompassing masks,...
- Airway Management / Respiratory / Patient Monitoring AccessoriesAirway AdaptersPatient Monitoring Airway Adapters
- Infusion Therapy / Vascular Access / Blood Collection / Arterial Blood SamplingAnaerobic Line Draw - Liquid Sodium HeparinAnaerobic line draw aspirating syringes, with liquid sodium heparin, designed for blood sampling directly from an arterial line
The syringes use a specially formulated electrolyte-balanced liquid sodium heparin designed to offset both binding and...
Please enter your details into the following form.