The Transpac IV pressure monitoring system provides you with over 30 years of proven reliability in a critical care setting and is available in multiple configurations for neonatal, pediatric and adult patients.
Transpac IV Disposable Pressure Transducers provide clinicians with real-time access to their patient's hemodynamic and cardiovascular status in surgical and intensive care settings.
Benefits of Transpac IV
The easy-to-use cable connection is available in multiple standard and custom configurations to meet your clinical needs:
- Kit options for both neonatal/pediatric patient population
- Available for compartmental pressure applications: ICP, IUP, abdominal, bladder
- Various single, double and triple line options
- Available with SafeSet™ blood conservation system
- Clear fluid pathway facilitates priming during setup
- Color coded lines for easy identification
- High durometer pressure tubing ensures optimal dynamic response
- Two Flush devices to choose from
- Intraflo® flush
- Squeeze flush
Exceeds requirements for accuracy established by the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI)