Employees and Our Community
We strive to support the health of our employees and enrich our local communities through partnerships, product donations, and more
We encourage, value, and leverage the differences in people and perspectives to make healthcare better. Employee engagement is extremely important to us. By listening to our employees, we hear directly from them and what they feel is important—allowing us to continually improve our culture.
We also know that fostering best practices in team relationships builds employee trust. We offer a variety of tools and training to equip our leaders to drive business outcomes and employee engagement.
At ICU Medical, diversity and inclusion is an imperative supported and driven by leadership. Building Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) is a key action we are undertaking in 2020. The ERGs will act as strategic partners to the business by promoting a culture of diversity and inclusion. Additionally, we strive to support our employees by providing professional development opportunities and competitive compensation and benefit packages.
ICU Medical is committed to operating our global business in a manner that enhances not only the well-being of our employees but also their communities. At the local level, our employees are volunteers, community service leaders, members of teams who promote environmental responsibility, and board members of nonprofit organizations. ICU Medical supports our employees’ good works in their communities by promoting activities that include:
- Encouraging employees to bring recycled waste from their homes each month, with proceeds from those recyclables benefiting local charities
- Organizing cleaning days at neighborhood green areas and public areas, such as beaches and parks
- Contributing to the world’s leading nonprofits of donated medicines and medical supplies to help bring much-needed healthcare to children and families in regions of the world struck by natural disasters
- Celebrating World Environment Day and National Green Week
- Inspiring youth of today to become better citizens through various activities to protect nature and the planet
Our Commitment to Global Aid
We partner with some of the world’s largest disaster relief organizations, including donating to the Direct Relief humanitarian aid organization and Americares Foundation.