The Tego needlefree connector allows for significantly less catheter hub manipulation and minimizes the risk of catheter contamination and catheter-related bloodstream infections (CRBSIs). Reducing CRBSIs can reduce complications for your patients and costly scheduling disruptions for your clinic.
- Straight fluid path accommodates flow rates of greater than 600 mL/min.
- Remains in place during the entire hemodialysis or apheresis treatment period.
- Validated for continuous patient use for up to seven days.
- Silicone seal remains closed when not activated, closing the fluid path and eliminating blood exposure.
- The Tego connector creates a mechanically and microbiologically closed system when attached to the hub of a catheter, eliminating open catheter hubs and lowering the chance of contamination and infection.
- Tego's saline flush option allows you to reduce risks and costs associated with heparin use.