Bivona Customization Services
Silicone tracheostomy tubes designed to fit unusual or difficult airway anatomy
Special problems require special solutions
Bivona Tracheostomy Tube Customization Services provides your patient with a silicone tracheostomy tube designed to fit unusual or difficult airway anatomy. Customized tubes can help improve the quality of life for your patients in the hospital or home environment by providing a comfortable, individualized tube created just for them.
Designing a custom tracheostomy tube is easy! Download the templates below to get a comprehensive selection of features and dimensions.
Template Order Forms
Customized Tracheostomy Tube Options
Our Bivona technicians can also create a completely unique tracheostomy tube for patients with more challenging anatomies. All custom Bivona tracheostomy tubes can be shipped via standard service or as quickly as same-day service (non-sterile, USA only).
- Tube shaft style: Standard silicone, Hyperflex™ wire reinforced silicone, proximal stoma cushions
- Cuff design: Fome-Cuf™ cuff, Aire-Cuf™ cuff, TTS cuff, cuffless, multiple cuff configurations, stoma cushion cuff
- Cuff position: To your specifications upon request
- Curvature: Standard anatomical, pre-curve shaft, Hyperflex wire reinforced flexible
- Neck flange: Neonatal and pediatric ("V" and "straight), adult, fixed, adjustable
- Length: Standard extensive range
- I.D. / O.D.: Comprehensive range
Please see the Instructions for Use for a complete listing of the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
Frequently asked questions
Fax or email: Choose one of the three forms from www.bivonacustom.com, download the PDF and fill out the form as indicated, click submit to send it electronically, fax it to the number on the form or scan it and send it to Bivonacustomorder@icumedical.com Be sure to include your Purchase Order so that your request can be processed.
Order Confirmation: A Customer Service Representative will confirm your order within 24 hours (Monday – Friday).
For an optimal experience, please:
1) Download the form onto your laptop or desktop computer
2) Open the form using Acrobat Reader - this form requires Adobe Reader v.8 or higher. If you don’t have a recent version, you can download an update from: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
3) Complete each section (1-7) of the form in order
4) If you would like to reset the form back to its original un-completed state, press the ‘Reset’ button
5) Send the form electronically using the ‘Submit’ button on the form
- You will be prompted to send the form via your normal Email client (Outlook, Mail etc.) or via Webmail (Gmail, Yahoo Mail) - select the option based on your preference
- A new email will automatically open with your form attached, and the correct email address displayed
- Adjust the email message (if desired) and then hit ‘send’ on the email message to ensure the form is properly sent
Yes it does and this is not unique to our service. If an express expedited delivery is required it will often require our dedicated laboratory technicians working outside of their normal hours and a courier service which increases the cost too.
If you use the Bivona customization interactive form(s), it is unlikely you will receive a customized tube that does not meet your specifications. However, if you find yourself in that situation, contact the Bivona customization service at: Bivonacustomorder@icumed.com
Reorders of the same tracheostomy tube can be placed by providing the part number of the tracheostomy tube from your previous order to email@example.com
If you need something more specialized, contact the Bivona customization service at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please enter your details into the following form.